As a last resort, if parties cannot reach an agreement as to property, maintenance and parenting matters, they can commence proceedings in either the Family Court of Australia or the Federal Circuit Court of Australia in order to seek court orders.

The team at Dawson Lawyers can assist you in making an Initiating Application to the Court for orders, or conversely, can assist with drafting a “Response” to an Initiating Application. Whichever side of the equation, we are available to assist you to the completion of your matter so that you may move on with your life.